Popular online hub for sharing industry knowledge is more user-friendly and intuitive than ever.
SPARK is a free, interactive web tool for the rail industry to share knowledge, reduce duplication and speed up innovation. It helps the research community understand what research is being undertaken where and by whom.
RSSB first launched SPARK in 2011, providing 300 users access to some 10,000 publications. It now provides access to over 22,000 publications, reports and related materials from organisations across the globe to its 16,500 registered users.
Following user feedback, we have launched a new site, which includes brand new features:
- Improved search features help you find what you’re looking for and related items.
- Upgraded discussion forums enable collaborative thinking and cooperation.
- New content collections
- An “explore SPARK” page help you locate items which are most interesting to you.
- Brand-new Pinboard feature enables you to save items and come back to them
- Adaptive pages provide a better experience on phones and tablets
- Improved login procedures and a simpler registration process for new users.
Existing users’ login details will continue to work in SPARK, and so will all links to SPARK records.
The SPARK team welcomes comments, feedback and suggestions.