Two of the five regional engagement days have now been delivered – but there is still time to attend.
Building on the success of last year, these half-day sessions have been organised to showcase relevant developments and projects, update members on company news and improve relationships with RSSB members through networking
The sessions also provide the opportunity for discussion and networking with the RSSB experts leading the projects.
The remaining events are:
- Tuesday 17 May, The Grand Hotel and Spa, York
- Thursday 19 May, Radisson Blu, Cardiff
- Tuesday 24 May, The Helicon, RSSB, London.
Each event will start at 10.00 and finish at 13.00 followed by a networking lunch. Refreshments will be available from 09.30 in the morning.
The topics to be addressed at these sessions will be:
- What the new Rail Health and Safety Strategy means for you
- SMIS+ and Close Call projects
- The way forward with Standards
- How to make R&D work for you
- RSSB news
Attendees at the event so far have found the topics highly relevant and have welcomed the interactive approach which has enabled them to have an opportunity to have a say.
Please register your attendance at the most convenient location.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.