Health and Wellbeing Policy Group
The Health and Wellbeing Policy Group (HWPG) provides active support, direction, and guidance, on behalf of RSSB board, on the development of the Railway Health and Wellbeing Roadmap.
The HWPG coordinates a variety of health activities at an industry level, so that legal requirements, cost benefits, and improvements of industry health provision within organisations can be universally achieved.
- Reports directly to the RSSB Board
- Typically meets four times a year
- Supports the development of research, reports, and tools to improve railway health and wellbeing
- Identifies key priority health areas for industry focus
- Helps develop the railway health and wellbeing roadmap.
If you have any questions or wish to contact the group please email: health@email@example.com.
Message from the chair
The HWPG has members representing these industry stakeholders:
- Transport for London
- trade unions
- passenger train operators
- freight and other non-passenger train operators
- infrastructure managers and owners
- infrastructure contractors
- Office of Rail and Road (observer).