Business Engagement and Measurement
The role of the Business Engagement and Management group is to support the Rail Wellbeing Alliance in providing evidence to better understand the value for money associated with the delivery of the roadmap and its specific tasks as well as to provide a strategic view of Health and Wellbeing cost within the rail system and how industry may save £32m from improvements to employee health and wellbeing. All of this will enable a better understanding of the value for money from specific initiatives at company and industry level.
Message from the chair
Membership is made up of:
- Work and Wellbeing
- Work Foundation
- passenger train operators
- freight and other non-passenger train operators
- infrastructure managers and owners
- infrastructure contractors
- suppliers and rolling stock manufacturers
- Office of Rail and Road (observer).