Risk and Safety Intelligence Programme Advisory Group
RSI PAG holds the following functions and responsibilities:
a) Provide tactical advice and member insights into the development, maintenance and support of:
- Rebuilding safety performance reporting
- Redeveloping the Safety Risk Model (SRM)
- Rebuilding the SRM Risk Profile Tool (RPT)
- The RSSB risk tools strategy
- Enhancing the Precursor Indicator Model (PIM)
- Guidance and training in evidence-based risk management, including appropriate use of models and tools
- Elements of the SMIS ecosystem that support safety performance reporting, risk assessment and decision support.
b) Specifically, tactical advice may pertain to:
- Scope of tools, models and services
- Inputs into the development and testing of improved user interfaces and user functionality.
- User feedback on efficiencies and improvements
- Prioritisation of activity.
Message from the chair
The group’s membership is made up of the following industry categories:
- rolling stock owners and leasing companies
- freight and other non-passenger train operators
- infrastructure managers and owners
- infrastructure contractors
- suppliers and rolling stock manufacturers
- Transport for London
- Office of Rail and Road (observer).