Groups and Committees
Most groups derive their authority from and report to, or through to, the RSSB Board, which is itself the highest level of cross-industry group, but RSSB also works with and supports other industry groups in different ways.
Groups that report directly to the RSSB Board:
- Industry Standards Coordination Committee
- System Safety Risk Group
- Technical Leadership Group
- Sustainable Development Steering Group
- CIRAS Committee
- Rail Industry Supplier Qualification Group Board
- Rail Industry Supplier Approval Scheme Board
Information on these groups and the groups that report to them will be available here in the coming weeks.
If you require any information on a group or committee that RSSB manage, please contact us.