What is CIRAS?
CIRAS , the Confidential Incident Reporting and Analysis System, operates as a totally independent scheme.
CIRAS not only captures health, safety, security and environmental concerns raised by individual workers, it also seeks a constructive response from the companies concerned.
Lessons learnt are then shared with industry by means of various CIRAS publications, including The
CIRAS newsletter in the CIRAS HUB .
Throughout this process CIRAS always ensures that the confidentiality of the individual raising the concern is protected. CIRAS is completely independent, entirely confidential, and helps make the industry even safer.
- Is totally independent from any subscribing member
- Covers transport organisations across the United Kingdom
- Receives health, safety, security & environmental concerns from all employees
- Ensures employee personal information is always kept confidential
- Liaises with the subscribing organisations
- Facilitates resolutions to issues raised
- Provides personal feedback to the employee about their initial concern
- Shares lessons learnt via our website and newsletters
For more information, go to the
CIRAS website .