Defect Recording Analysis and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) Project Review Group
The scope of the Defect Recording Analysis and Corrective Action System Sub-group (DRACAS SG) is defined in its remit.
To purpose of the DRACAS SG is to establish a nationwide DRACAS information sharing process framework and IT architecture for all control, command, and signalling (CCS) shared systems used on the GB mainline railway, by:
- Promoting collaboration and alignment across projects that implement DRACAS for CCS shared systems
- Supporting DRACAS stakeholders to help them take better asset management decisions about shared CCS systems, and therefore achieve business benefits through the ability to make improvements to system reliability, availability, maintainability, and safety.
Message from the chair
A representative from each of the following organisations/sectors:
- train operating companies
- rolling stock owners and leasing companies
- suppliers and rolling stock manufacturers
- infrastructure managers and owners
- ERTMS DRACAS Project Team