We value our people and offer a competitive benefits package to ensure colleagues can achieve their best throughout their journey with us.
In return for your expertise, passion, and commitment we offer:
- Private health and dental care
- 30 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) and flexible holiday buying and selling options
- A generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Volunteer leave
- A performance related annual bonus
- Annual travel subsidy and season ticket loan on travel
- An opportunity to participate in a number of internal social events including Payday Breakfast, book club, running club, and annual staff socials
- A cycle to work scheme
- Smart working. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and we offer our staff the flexibility to work within our core hours and the option to split their location equally between both the office and home. If you are looking for further flexibility, speak to us at interview stage so that we can consider your request.
Watch this video to learn about smart working at RSSB: