Healthy Cultures Group
The purpose of the Healthy Cultures Group is to:
- Develop lifestyle and environmental interventions that address long-term risks to the health and wellbeing of rail employees.
- Support the development of a wellbeing culture that focuses on preventative health and drives proactive, positive health behaviours at all levels.
- Drive the adoption of good practice in health promotion and healthy behaviours across the UK rail industry.
- Foster cross industry collaboration to ensure the best use of rail industry wellbeing resources and expertise.
Message from the Chair
The Healthy Cultures Group focuses on industry-wide collaboration and sharing good practice to create healthier working environments across the network and support health and wellbeing among the workforce, both in the prevention and management of health conditions. With the use of best-practice evidence, the group looks to engage rail organisations in making changes to promote healthy choices and help the industry thrive.
The Healthy Cultures Group has members representing these industry stakeholders:
- Passenger train operators
- Infrastructure managers and owners
- Infrastructure contractors and suppliers
- Trade unions
Chair of committee: Mark Newns, Keltbray Limited
RSSB main representative: Magdalena Wronska
|Amelia Stratton||Network Rail - North West & Central Region||Infrastructure Manager||Member|
|Andrew Hawkins||RMT||Trade Union||Member|
|Andy Parry||West Midlands Trains Limited||Passenger Train Operating Company||Member|
|Anne Farrell||Irish Rail||Infrastructure Manager||Member|
|Antony Thomas||Transport for Wales||Infrastructure Manager||Member|
|Chris Adair||RMT||Trade Union||Member|
|Faye Bacon||RSSB||RSSB||Meeting Manager|
|Hannah Tabassum||Merseyrail Electrics 2002 Limited||Passenger Train Operating Company||Member|
|Irene Wright||TSSA||Trade Union||Member|
|Jamie Blower||Transport for London (TfL)||Infrastructure Manager||Deputy Chair|
|John Julien||MTR Elizabeth Line||Passenger Train Operating Company||Member|
|Jude Tymon||Colas Rail Limited||Infrastructure Contractor||Member|
|Kareen Allan||Abellio East Anglia Limited||Passenger Train Operating Company||Member|
|Katie Fargher||Linbrooke Services Limited||Suppliers||Member|
|Lauren Whitbread||MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited||Passenger Train Operating Company||Member|
|Mark Newns||Keltbray Limited||Chair||Chair|
|Nick Baddeley||Network Rail Infrastructure Limited||Infrastructure Manager||Member|
|Nicola Uijen||Network Rail Infrastructure Limited||Infrastructure Manager||Member|
|Patrick Verwer||Govia Thameslink Railway||Passenger Train Operating Company||Sponsor|
|Richard Denton||Alstom Transport UK Limited||Suppliers||Member|
|Stephanie Prouvost||Babcock Rail Limited||Infrastructure Contractor||Member|
|Una Carson||Translink (NI) Limited||Train Operating Company||Member|