How to Apply for a Standards Deviation

Sometimes, you may not be able to comply with a requirement in a standard and will need to seek permission to use an alternative provision.  To do this, you should apply for a standards deviation which sets out the alternative provision you wish to put in place, on either a temporary or permanent basis. We will process your application so that the Lead Standards Committee can make the final decision on the outcome. 
Log in or register to keep reading
Register for free individual access
  • Unlock research, articles and more
  • Get updates on RSSB’s activities





Haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Get in touch with our expert for more information
John Tait
Tel: 0203 142 5414