RSSB's Annual Report for 16/17 has been released today, highlighting the work they have done for the industry.
RSSB members can read theRSSB Annual Report for 2016/17, to learn more about the successes of the year.
Key highlights include;
- Developing the Leading Health and Safety on Britain's Railway with the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and Network Rail,
- The launch of the cross-industry Data and Risk Strategy,
- The launch of the two supplier assistance schemes RISQS and RISAS,
- An increase in number of users of the Carbon Tool, from 301 in 2016, to 587 in 2017,
- An increased digital presence and national media coverage,
- Development of the Rail Technical Strategy Capability Delivery Plan,
- An increased membership from 69 in 2016, to 75 in 2017.
For more information and to read the full report, please visitRSSB Annual Report for 2016/17. Or find out more about our highlights from members, colleagues and stakeholders.