Control Command and Signalling TSI Mirror Group
The Control, Command and Signalling TSI Mirror Group (formerly the ERTMS Engineering and Operational Standards Review Group) is a sub-group of the CCS Standards Committee and also serves as part of the governance arrangements for the national ERTMS Programme.
The responsibilities of the CCS TSI Mirror Group are defined in its remit.
Message from the chair
The membership of the CCS TSI Mirror Group is based both on competence and representation of the railway stakeholder community, including at least one member each from each category of RSSB membership:
- passenger train operators
- rolling stock owners and leasing companies
- freight and other non-passenger train operators
- infrastructure managers and owners
- infrastructure contractors
- suppliers and rolling stock manufacturers
- Department for Transport (observer)
- Office of Rail and Road (observer).
Whilst the CCS TSI Mirror Group is rooted in both Standards Committee and national ERTMS Programme governance arrangements, members are expected to work to RSSB governance protocols; that is, members shall be responsible for ensuring buy in of their stakeholder constituency and ensure that they fully represent the views of their constituency. The CCS TSI Mirror Group uses consensus as its decision making process.