Non-Technical Skills Refresher course
The aim of the course is to build upon your existing knowledge of non-technical skills and provide you with the opportunity to:
- Refresh your knowledge on the specific definitions and explanations of RSSB’s 26 non-technical skills
- Discuss current challenges you face with NTS integration and identify solutions generated from your peers and the facilitator(s)
- Appreciate and identify different ways of integrating NTS into your organisation
- Understand and identify different tools and techniques you could use to enhance the non-technical skills of your staff.
The course will be particularly relevant to individuals who are responsible for integrating NTS into their organisation’s competence management systems, for example:
- Measurement and evaluation
- Incident investigation
Course dates for 2019
RSSB can also design and deliver bespoke NTS refresher training to better fit your needs or requirements, i.e. more delegates, at your location, to focus on a specific aspect of NTS integration etc. If you would like to discuss this option with us then please complete the Bespoke training booking form with as much information as you can and we will contact you to discuss your exact requirements. If you have any questions regarding course content, please contact the training team.