Don’t miss the latest news from RSSB’s research programme
This quarterly publication highlights the benefits of recent research to the industry. It features summaries of research findings that you can put into practice, case studies of how the industry is benefitting from our research, and a selection of ongoing projects you can get involved with.
This quarter’s articles span engineering, human factors, decarbonisation, passenger experience and train planning.
- The latest information and analysis on Covid-19 and the railway
- How our research into seat comfort is influencing the design of new trains
- Closing electrification gaps using DC third rail traction
- Making the railway hydrogen-ready
- Remote monitoring of switches and crossings.
Read the August 2020 Research and Innovation Quarterly Update online now.