What are the main benefits?
- Dedicated engagement resource
- Services and resources
- Support services
- Access to our leading experts
- Knowledge and toolkits
- Networking and global communities
- Funding and resources
Why join RSSB? What does RSSB offer me?
Dedicated engagement resource
We have dedicated engagement managers to focus on the needs of members and key stakeholders. Our engagement managers are responsible for understanding individual member requirements, connecting members to relevant services and resources including research and innovation, facilitating the right communications channels and initiating regular member liaison.
Services and resources
We have a vast array of services and resources available to you and your RSSB engagement manager will be happy to review these with you to provide the best match to your business needs. As a member you have unrestricted access to all RSSBs products and services, including those with intellectual property rights.
We can provide you with support for the services and resources you select for your business. Our engagement managers will be there to guide you or connect you with an appropriate contact or specialist.
Access to our leading experts
Becoming a member of RSSB will give you access to unrivalled expertise from some of the world's leading engineers, risk modellers, human factors specialist and widely experienced professionals from across the entire system
Knowledge and toolkits
- On-line reporting systems and business intelligence
- Risk modelling
- Good practice and tools
- Updates on safety legislation
- Drawings and documentation
- Research and corporate memory
Networking and global communities
- Committees and focus groups
- Collaboration space and facilities
- Rail industry training courses.
- RSSB member and industry events, and an extensive webinar programme.
Funding and resources
- Shared R&D funding and project management
- Grant funding for research and innovation