Research and Innovation Quarterly Update
RSSB’s Research and Innovation Quarterly Update highlights the benefits of recent research to the industry. Through this publication, RSSB shares new findings and solutions that could benefit your organisation. Each issue features the most exciting projects we are involved with and provides information about forthcoming events and webinars.
We invite you to participate with the research programme, whether that’s helping with trials, contributing your experiences, or sitting on a working group.
Don’t miss an issue of the R&D Quarterly Update: sign up for notifications to your inbox.
In the current, August 2020 issue, we look at:
- The latest information and analysis on Covid-19 and the railway
- How our research into seat comfort is influencing the design of new trains
- Closing electrification gaps using DC third rail traction
- Making the railway hydrogen-ready
- Remote monitoring of switches and crossings.
Plus, much more.
Request a knowledge search